Tankless Combi Units
Navien’s Condensing Combi Gas Boiler/Water Heaters are the ideal solution for customers who need both domestic hot water and a space heating application. Unlike conventional boilers, Navien’s Combi Gas Boiler/Water Haters heat water only when needed, making it environmentally sound as well as cost efficient.
Hydronic Heating Benefits
Clean: Little chance to cause or lower humidity because there is no air movement
Silent: Offers silent heating because no blowers are needed for forced circulation.
Comfort: Keeps floors warm but indoor air fresh, making people feel warm and comfortable.
Coverage: Radiant heat makes heating from floor to ceiling possible.
Economical: Radiant heat in the floors can transmit warmth throughout the house hours after turning off
Navien utilizes dual stainless steel heat exchangers, providing 3.8 to 4.5 times longer life-expectancy and erosion resistance over the copper heat exchangers used in other brands. Navien’s stainless steel heat exchangers operate with relatively low water temperature, minimizing damage from hard water conditions and maintains efficiency levels.
Endless Hot Water Supply
Navien Condensing tankless heaters offer safety and an unlimited amount of hot water supply. Consumers love the endless supply of hot, soothing water!
Easily Installed PVC Venting
The high efficiency of Navien’s Condensing Tankless results in lower exhaust temperatures, allowing for the use of 3″ PVC.
- PVC venting offers significant savings in cost and makes installation a breeze.
- Three-inch PVC venting up to 100ft with a maximum of 6 elbows*
- * Each elbow deduct 5′ off of venting length
Eco Navien Technology
- Navien’s condensing technology uses less gas than conventional water heaters, resulting in less CO2 emissions.
- The Eco Pre-mixed Burner dramatically reduces NOx emission levels, making it the lowest emission levels in the industry.
- Navien Condensing 98% has become more eco-friendly by dissolving NOx in condensed water to neutralize the alkaline sewage in your house, improving water quality.
Weather Compensation Heating, K-Factor Heating
An outdoor sensor can be connected to Navien’s Condensing Combi Water Heater. With this device the unit can automatically regulate the heating temperature according to changes in the temperature outdoors, allowing for precise indoor heat regardless of the weather
Automatic Water filling System
Navien’s Condensing Combi Water Heater automatically fills water into space heating pipes
when the unit senses a water shortage.
Powerful Anti-Freeze Feature
The Combi’s built-in Control System is designed to keep the unit’s plumbing front free in
Front Panel Command Center
- Displays temperature and water flow rate
- Displays status of cascade operation
- Convertible display from °F to °C
- User-Friendly Interface
- Easy setup