Mini Split HVAC Systems
Electric ductless cooling and heating technology focuses on individual rooms and living spaces rather than on a central air system, it’s more energy-efficient, more flexible, and easier to install – as proven by decades of successful use in Europe, Asia, and across the globe. It is not surprising that ductless is the fastest growing segment of the American air conditioning and heating market:
- Hot and Cold Rooms
- Enclosed Patios
- Homes Without Space for Ductwork
- Larger, Multi-Zone Living Spaces
How Ductless System Works
Ductless systems pump cooled or heated refrigerant directly to wall or ceiling mounted air handling units through small lines. Each room or living space has its own air-handling unit and each unit has its own wireless electronic temperature control system. Here’s how the system works in a single room application.
- Indoor Unit – uses refrigerant to cool or heat air and quietly streams the conditioned air to where you need, using eye technology.
- Outdoor Unit – has an inverter-driven heat pump that cools or warms refrigerant and sends it inside to the indoor unit through small copper lines.
- Wireless Control Unit – conveniently allows you to adjust temperature, fan speed and moreo.